We at Mango Mist Resorts wish to make your stay as relaxing and enjoyable as possible. We request you to please follow our rules and regulations mentioned below. We will do our best to remedy problems or concerns you may have. If at any time you feel that something is not right, please feel free to contact the Manager.
1. Quiet hours will be maintained between 10 p.m. and 7a.m. Because of the open design of the Resort, sound can travel a distance. Please minimize sound / music since it might disturb other guests.
2. Occupancy of site is restricted to the registered guests only.
3. All children need to be supervised by a parent or guardian and Mango Mist resort is not responsible.
4. Mango Mist Resort is not responsible for any loss of valuables, accidents, or injuries.
5. We try to keep our environment as clean as possible. Kindly do your part by throwing all trash in the designated trash bins, including cigarette butts.
6. CANCELLATIONS: An advance once paid will NOT be refunded under any circumstances. There are no adjustments for late arrivals or early departures. In the event of “No Shows” the customer will be charged the full amount of the reserved time.
7. Minimum 3 days advance booking is required..
8. Reservations are taken on a first come, first served basis. .
9. RIGHT CONDUCT: We reserve the right to evict/eject any guest or group of guests should we find them engaging in fights, under the influence of illegal drugs, or generally disrupting the peace at the Resort.
10. BREAKAGES / LOST Items: Any breakages / lost items related to the resort caused by guest occupants during their stay will be charged to their personal accountability and will be settled in full upon check-out. The amount to be charged is based on the price acquisition of such item(s) or the actual quote.
11. LIABILITY: The management assumes no responsibility for accidents, injuries, or loss of property including theft, fire, flood, wind, or any act of God that may occur within the Resort.
12. Swimming costume compulsory.Nylon cloths acceptable.
13. Storing of Hazardous goods in the room or resort property is strictly prohibited.
14. Outdoors are monitored/recorded by CCTV cameras for security reasons.
15. ILLEGAL ACTIVITY: Mango Mist Resort will not permit illegal activity anywhere on the property. The Mango Mist Resort management and staff will assist the police in every possible way (including testifying) to convict anyone performing illegal acts or engaging in illegal activity within the premises.
16. ADVENTURE ACTIVITY : Ride at your own risk.
17. All Stay Guests should produce Valid government ID mandatory during Check-In.The person booking and staying should be above 21 years of age , Children to be accompanied by an adult at all times in the property till check out.
18. No outside pets allowed.